Pages

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Catch 22

Being a young (under thirty is young, right?) doesn't seem to help me stop being such a techo-peasant. I had planned to write a post today, but my computer had other ideas.

This evening I discovered that while trying to clean up my over-stuffed hard-drive, I accidentally deleted my internet browser. No big deal, I though, I'll just get on-line and download it again...  Ummmm.... Yeah...No. Turns out not having a browser means you cant search the internet. Not even if your awesome husband sends you a link to the page you need.

After some quick thinking on his part, and hijacking our staff "Dropbox", I was able to install my browser again. Woohoo!

Of course, sorting out the internet situation sucked up all my blogging time for tonight. Drat, and I was finally going to sit down and write.

Tomorrow? Hmmm... We'll see how the baby treats me. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...