Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2011

My new pastime...

so, because immediately after promising more blog posts, I got sick and had no desire to sit and write the post I indented on, here's another great (but short one).

When I'm out and about around town, there is always one thing that can brighten my day and make me laugh, guaranteed: Japanglish!

If you have spent any time in Japan, watch any Japanese TV shows, or know anyone in Japan, you probably have encountered Japanglish before. If you haven't let me introduce you to my newest form of entertainment.

Here are two children's T-shirts I saw the other day at the store.

sometimes Japanglish is grammatically correct, just something that is so unusual. Like...
I'm not sure about you, but I wouldn't want my kid walking around in a shirt that says "need love"



sometimes it is just a mash of English words that, when put together, mean nothing. Like this one...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...